Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello September!!!

I love September! It's so pretty out today I so wish I could go outside and play. I have so many things I want to do over the Labor day weekend.

I will be pretty busy this Sept. that's for sure! Going camping next weekend. Well, not really "camping" but its going to be Girls weekend down at my mom's camper near French Lick. It will be lots of fun shopping, the winery, and anything we can get our hands on!
Then we get to go "real" tent camping the next weekend with my girlfriend from work and her whole family. We have a two room tent that we got oh about 5 years ago. Never used it once.........so this will be fun. I'm not much of a camper outside kinda girl. We pulled it out last night for the first time. It looks pretty nice and it might get me in the mood to do a little more camping before winter comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment