Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello Peeps!

Well, its been 5 months!! Wow that's way too long. We haven't really been doing too much new stuff. Just getting ready for our new baby coming Nov. 24th! HA! For the last 11 weeks or so I have been down and out! This baby as taken alot out of me that's for sure. We got to see and hear the heartbeat for the first time at 10 weeks. It was soooo nice to hear this time!! I went for my 12 week check up and again a very strong heartbeat. We are super excited and ready to go thru this adventure. We are going shopping today to get ready for the baby room. If you know me I like to be prepared as much as possible.
I haven't been scrapbooking at all because I have been so tired and sick. But like they say in your 12-13 weeks you start feeling good and lots of energy. I cant wait! Although I know have to try and figure out what to do with all my scrapbooking stuff! That's going to be the baby's room. I guess I will be taking over Billy's office :)
Well, that's it for now! Got to go shopping!

2 comments:

  1. You and Billy can share a space...right????? Or, just kick him out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can have the office!! I'll take the living room, the XBox is my new office.

    ReplyDelete