Monday, December 6, 2010

She's finally here!


Welcome Kora Grace Davis!!! She was born 11/29/10 @ 1:42 AM. I had the craziest delivery! We went in at 6:00 Sunday night to be induced for the next morning delivery. Once we got settled in our labor room we just hung out and watched TV. I got my second dose of inducing medicine @ around 12:15 since I was only 2cm and had not changed since 6:45. I started to get heavy contractions after that last dose. My contractions got so bad I finally asked for an epidural. But, the doctor that was supposed to do my epidural went up to the OR. So, it was a waiting game for what I remember being an eternity for him to show up. Next thing I know my contractions got so bad the nurse checked me and I remember her saying to Billy she is ready to GO!! I could not believe what I was hearing!! I went from 2cm to 10cm fully dilated in an hour in half!! They called my doctor right away. I had to hold off as long as possible from pushing until my Doctor showed up. As soon as she got there I pushed for about 20mins (at least that's what I was told) and only about 6 pushes and little Ms. Kora was born at 1:42AM! We are all happy and healthy and we are so happy as a family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment