Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Almost 2 Months!

I can't believe my little baby is almost 2 months! She has grown so much. Or at least in her cheeks!! She still has her skinny little legs and can't fit into any clothes either!
I'm back at work full time and her Grandma Davis is watching her everyday. Her aunt Lou and cousin Haleigh got to watch her for the first time with out me being in their way! Haleigh did such a good job and one day soon she will be able to watch on her own.
We also got her first set of professional pictures done. We can't wait to see them!! She did such a good job and was so super cute!
Next week she has her second set of shots. This is the "big" shots that I know she will not like and neither will we! I can't wait to see how much she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment