Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow...

Really is it October? I have been so busy I don't know where Sept went too!!! I have had the wonderful opportunity to be a Matron of Honer in my girlfriends wedding in November. I have been pretty busy with that. Bridal shower last weekend. I made some cute cupcakes for that. Next is Chicago for the Bachlorette Party. We just can't wait for that. It will be like a mini vacation!
I haven't had the chance to scrap a ALL. Hopefully this weekend will be calm and I can maybe do a couple pages. I"m so bummed I missed my first SAL crop! I'm sure there will be more to come in the near future.
Billy just got an Insulin Pump for his Diabetes. He is so excited to use it. We have to take two classes on the pump so we know what the heck to do. Its supposed to be really cool and alot better for him. We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment