Wednesday, June 9, 2010

16 Weeks today

Finally, got to hear the heartbeat again! It's strong and still around 150. This Doctor visit was quick and boring. I will post belly pictures this weekend. I'm definitely showing in the last week or so. Its getting pretty exciting! Next appointment.........BOY or GIRL??? July 2nd. We just can't wait! Billy and I have made a small wager that if its a girl she is a Colts fan. If its a boy well he would be a Cowboys fan.........

On another note, Billy got a new job!!! He starts July 6th at Exact Target! He's pretty excited and will be able to grow with a great company.

2 comments:

  1. Where are the belly pics??????

    By the way...I'm thinking it's boy. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it. I had a busy weekend with Soccer and totally forgot :)

    ReplyDelete