Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cravings....

I have been asked lately if I have had any crazy cravings....... I guess the answer to that is not really. I do however look forward to eating desserts rather than actual dinner. I'm trying not to skip dinner all together but nothing sounds better than an ice cream cone or candy! I LOVE breakfast food too. I could eat it all day long. Now if we were to go off of all the "Old Wives Tales" the prediction would be going towards a girl right now. But I don't know that I truly would go off any of that. We shall certainly find out on July 2 at 9:00AM :) We will finally get a good picture of the little one and even video!!

I found this website that shows if its a boy or if its a girl. I have had alot of both "symptoms" so who really knows!

1 comment:

  1. You're having a boy. :)

    Where's the 18 week picture??? lol.

    ReplyDelete